Senior Business Development Specialist
LSBF Canada Inc
LSBF Canada Inc. which operates under the operating name “Toronto School of Management” is a fast-growing, progressive vocational educational institute, with campuses throughout central London, the UK and countries across North and South America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Our innovative approach to delivering postgraduate and professional courses has helped us to become one of the pre-eminent providers of business education to an international student audience.
Due to our continued success and expansion plans, we are able to offer endless opportunities for bright, ambitious and talented individuals hoping to begin a successful and challenging career with us.
We are seeking a Senior Business Development Specialist to join our Toronto team on a full time permanent basis.
- 5-10 years of business development
- Minimum 3 years progressively responsible leadership experience in business development, marketing and sales within the postgraduate education industry in international markets of South Asia, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Sub Saharan and MENA countries
- Significant knowledge and experience with project management, market analysis, business strategy implementation and relationship building in the field of international education
- Proven experience in the collaborative development and execution of business development strategies
- Deep understanding of education market, trends and pricings
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing and recruitment strategies for target markets
- Have good business acumen and be financially literate
- Ability to make sound decisions and commitment to integrity and accountability
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'
- Exceptional presentation, communication and intra-personal skills , ability to lead and develop the business development team members
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Multilingual is an advantage
- Organize, direct and control business development programs in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, CIS countries ensuring promotion and sustainability of the brand, conduct social and economic surveys
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the South-East Asia and CIS regions to ensure overall growth and success of the division
- Design market research questionnaires
- Conduct surveys, develop, formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies to penetrate international markets
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams on building relationships with new clients and partners
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Build a strong network with agencies and distribution channels around the region
- Manage and coordinate sales and marketing events and programs
- Ensure established targets are met, while maintaining efficient budget expenditure and planning
- Hire, train and supervise team members on planning and performing business development activities
- Develop and lead South-East Asia and CIS International business development team
- Advice on introduction of new services and new products launching based on the research of potential and future trends in the field
- Travels around the designated region and Canada wide representing the company within various economic and social organizations
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, preferably Postgraduate Master Degree in Business Administration
Salary $77,000 yearly
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Sr.Business Development Specialist, Industrial Products
Senior Recruiter - Global Recuitment business.
Business Development Services Specialist - 9-Month Contract
Toronto - Business Development Specialist