Customer Service Specialist
The trusted connection to the networked world.
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is a Fortune 500 company that provides local, national and global communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers. As a premier global provider of telecommunication services, delivering data, voice, video, and managed solutions leveraging a reliable, secure network, Level 3 serves customers in more than 500 markets in over 60 countries.
Our winning team is the essence of today and tomorrow's communications.
At Level 3, people combine challenging work with ingenuity to help each other thrive in our global, fast-paced, and growing company. We believe that speaking the truth, doing what we say we are going to do and having passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience drives our success.
Under direct supervision, this position will provide superior customer service to Level 3 Conferencing customers.
- Facilitate hosted conference calls. Including executive introduction, addressing quality issues, and conducting Q&A.
- Identify customers conferencing needs based on their business requirements, educate and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Troubleshoot customer's issue and advise on best course of action using step - by - step problem solving techniques.
- Resolve problems or issues that arise with service (Ready Access, Event, Web, Video) escalating when appropriate to Supervisors, Customer Relations Consultants, or technicians accurately and quickly.
- Provide consultation to clients to book reservations for conference calls.
- Collaborate with other Level3 departments and locations to deliver customer conferencing requirements.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Experience: <2 yrs
Education Level: High School/GED
Field Of Study: General
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Previous customer service experience, including problem resolution and customer education skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including listening and problem solving skills.
- English and French Bilingual capabilities. Prefer Trilingual.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Can maintain appropriate standards of work and conduct while unsupervised.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Computer literate.
- Must possess the following characteristics professional, proactive, and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work any shift and rotate between groups when needed.
- BS or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Display a professional, friendly approach concerning all aspects of the conferencing experience. Includes: procedural knowledge of products and services, customer confidentiality, call reservation and execution, and customer satisfaction.
- Participate enthusiastically and commit to the team to meet or exceed team goals and specified customer expectations.
- Comply with specific dress code per call center needs.
- Adjust availability and schedule to meet changing business needs.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Care Specialist
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Representative