A&L Canada Laboratories Inc.
We are one of Canada's largest Agricultural and Environmental Laboratories. We provide reliable, comprehensive, and effective services for analytical testing.
A&L Canada Laboratories Inc. was formed in 1985 with the merger of Croptech Laboratories. The new corporation is a wholly owned Canadian subsidiary of A&L Canada Laboratories Inc., which consists of eight analytical laboratories regionally located throughout North America.
We are currently seeking a high-energy, detailed-oriented, and committed individual for the London, Ontario facility to support as well as assist the Laboratory Manager.
Work hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday thru to Friday. Shift start time 6:00am to 2:30pm.
- Grind all sample types,
- Receive and layout of all incoming samples,
- Clean equipment after usage,
- Clean work areas and tools,
- Any ad hoc assignments assigned.
- Previous experience in an industrial setting,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ensure quality work,
- Problem solver,
- Possess a positive work ethic with team based attitude,
- Proven ability to work independently,
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.,
- Willing to be flexible in job duties,
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal,
- Must possess a valid class G or G2 Driver’s License with availability of transportation.
Minimum of a High school diploma
STUDENTS: Geoscience Field, GIS Data, Lab/Office and Research Assistants
Geoscience Researchers and Field, Laboratory or Office Assistants - Targeted Geoscience Initiative